Friday, May 18, 2012

Man dies during lap dance.

The research I read yesterday said to make the titles of your posts more exciting so that people would read your blog. This news headline caught my eye so I thought I'd give it a try :)

The verdict on my three choices yesterday, I picked advil and finished the dining room. It was the most logical thing to do. I've had an "o"pifany, not having a TV is going to make me skinnier, and make my house cleaner. When we moved, we couldn't decide if we wanted cable or internet TV. We still haven't decided. So last night at 9 o'clock, what was I doing? Washing the dining room floor of course. Idol was on, I was meant to be spending my time watching a painfully drawn-out elimination. I am realizing how many hours I have spent watching the Today show in the morning and all reality TV in the evening. I never want full time TV again. I have hulu, if I'm dying to see a show, I can look it up. But I will never plunk myself down on my still drop sheet covered sofa again and actively look for something to watch so that I don't do other things. Did you know you can't eat and clean at the same time. Unsanitary. You also can't paint and eat at the same time, or type. I'm going to look fabulous! And luckily you can still drink wine during the above mentioned activities, although with painting, keep it to a minimum. Neck still sore today, shocker, based on yesterday's picture hanging marathon. Must run and get more advil, I've got shit to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment