Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lotions and Potions

I keep adding more and more to my morning smoothie with the hope that I will come up the magic cocktail that will cure all of my woes. Much like the anti-wrinkle cream hunt. To date it includes 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup pineapple, 1/4 cup raspberries, 2 tsp flax seed meal, 1 tsp straight fiber, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup carrot juice, 1/2 cup low fat vanilla soy milk. It doesn't taste horrid yet, so clearly there is work to be done.

Speaking of wrinkle creams. The people that make them, and the models and actresses that flog them should all be put in a vat of smelly green slime. It just isn't right to lie to people like that. If you've had work done, you should not tell me that the cream did it. Give me a closeup shot of a make-up-less 40 year old, who has not had cosmetic surgery or spa treatments. A before an after shot will reveal - nothing. Cause the shit doesn't work, yet we keep buying it. At least they wouldn't be lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment