Saturday, May 19, 2012

50 Shades of stop telling me what to do

As a wanna be writer, I'm trying to read the book everyone is talking about. It's erotic and scandalous and yet all I can think about is how bad her writing is and how she's raking in money for this piece of crap. Am I focusing on the wrong thing? Not to mention that I'm so annoyed on the behalf of the "submissive". If I had to name the single biggest annoyance in my life, it would be being told what to do. Even when someone is trying to help. Just try and teach me something, you'll understand. Pretty sure R will never try and teach me anything ever again. Or work with me, or be my trainer.
Neck is feeling better today so I'm back to the reformer. Which seems like something Mr. Grey would use if he'd thought about it. I'm feeling good today, like my outfit, planning a night out with a friend. A friend who will guarantee I will feel like shit tomorrow. But that's the price we pay for the love of laughter and wine. She is also a writer, and shares my scorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment