Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Genes

Just looked at the photos from my parents 50th wedding anniversary, also this past weekend. There are some powerfully bad genes in the pool. Definitely wish I had more of my dads side. This turkey neck of mine showed up in every single picture of every single relative on my moms side. I wonder how much the surgery will hurt when I get it? I was happy that my sister chose to include as many unflattering pictures of me as were possible without calling the album, Bad Pictures of Laura. Isn't it a rule somewhere by the way that you don't take pictures of people eating? I thought that was a rule!? Gives me tons of options for my before and afters. Must finish painting the dining room, then hit the reformer. Which is better than when it hits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment